Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Party!

I think it is safe to say that I am officially PARTIED OUT! We started our party festivities with a three day getaway to the lodge at Bear Lake with all 46 people in the Larsen gang. We then stayed in Logan for a few days with the other 19 sleep-in house guests. Christmas Eve was spent with 40 members of the Smith clan. Christmas afternoon we took the girls to a movie and then had Tom and Diane over for dinner. On Dec 27th Troy and I took Hallee and three of her friends to Classic Skating Bounce Land to celebrate her birthday. The next morning we got up and drove back to Logan to celebrate Grandpa Smith's birthday with ALL 59 crazies of the family. Saturday (Hallee's actual birthday) was spent with her little cousins at McDonalds and then the Bee Movie. Last night for New Years we braved the world and took our three little girls to Olive Garden and then home to watch a movie. We were all in bed by 10 pm. Can you blame us? It was a fun holiday season but let's just say I am grateful for a blank calendar for the next few weeks.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Sooooo fun, Jami! I love all your holiday photos, and I have to say that your Santa is definitely the best-looking Santa I've seen all year! Just look at those rosy cheeks!

Your girls are the cutest!

Unknown said...

oh my heck..... I just love these blogs!!!!! Keep'em coming , as I need my grandbaby fix.
Love, Grandma Susu

JLJ said...

Great Christmas photos. I am partied out and I didn't do nearly as much as you did. However, I would love my calendar to still be full, I love Christmastime.

tAy-Team said...

To someone who lives so far from family, those family parties sound like a little piece of heaven. I can imagine how busy it must keep you, though. I can't believe Hallee is 6.
Ie Mei

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate! Although, I'll probably start to stress when I don't have anything to do!!! Just can't win, right?