Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's for dinner Wednesday

NAVAJO PIZZA

A QUICK AND EASY FAMILY FAVORITE. If you want simple - this is it! All you need is a BOBOLI ready to eat pizza crust, spread ONE CAN OF CHILI on top, and then cover with SHREDDED CHEESE. Put in the oven at 325 degrees for 15 minutes to heat through. Add toppings of choice.
Topping ideas:
ranch dressing
salsa
tomatoes
onions
olives
lettuce
sour cream
And whatever else floats your boat!
I have all my friends hooked and even my little brother gave me the TWO THUMBS UP last night. It is so yummy and can be thrown together quickly. I usually try to buy two crusts at a time and put one in the freezer for "it's one of those days" or when I get the call at 2:00 asking if I can take dinner into someone.
Chef's note: Sometimes it is hard to find the Boboli crusts and when you ask an associate they get the blank stare look. I know Walmart does not carry them (at least mine anyway). Some stores put them by the bread, others put them by the pizza sauces.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

yum, and I am the queen of quick easy dinners:) I will add that to my list for SURE!

Kelli said...

I think my boys would love that! I'll have to try it. Although... I might have a hard time finding the crust in this little town of mine!! I love easy dinner ideas...keep it up!!

Tristen said...

I love doing this for when I make chili, because I always make too much so this is great for the leftovers.