Friday, January 25, 2008

FAVORITE FRIDAY






So this weeks FAVORITE....my favorite bedroom in the house. And the winner goes to - HOPE! Now, now let me explain before I get any lectures on favoritism. Hallee's bedroom is and has been in limbo for the past six months as she shares a room with the office. Don't worry, it is PLENTY big enough and she thinks it is really cool that she has a computer and a television in her room - I think she will be in for a rude awakening when we get it all switched around. The plan was/is to move the office downstairs but we have temporarily put off finishing the basement. So, for now, Hallee gets her own office as her bedroom - every child's dream I'm sure? Caymbree's room got a little make-over but is mostly still hand-me-downs and I'm probably just bored with it. Our master bedroom is fine - but I still have big dreams. A picture here, a candle there, that's not too much to ask right? So, that's how we get to Hopes room. I love all the little details, the fun pictures and quotes and the magnet board she personally requested me to make for her.

3 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

Its darling! I love the bedspread!!

Lindsay said...

Jami, Hope's room is very cute! I love the bedding!

Unknown said...

I love Hope's room. Any chance ya can fly to Phoenix and decorate our house?
Miss you all,
Grandma Susu