Thursday, January 17, 2008

This post is here for a number of reasons;
1) It's been a rough couple of weeks for Caymbree and she just hasn't felt very good. Between trying to get her reflux medicine regulated, the limited supply of milk she receives from me, and a yucky cold, things have been kind of tough for her and well, for me as well. Hopefully this picture is proof that we are headed in the right direction again. She is actually sitting by herself without any tears!
2) In the chaos of life sometimes I forget to stop and smell the roses. This picture is a reminder of just how sweet she really is!
3) After trying to jump back in the scrapbook world after a year hiatus (I'm giving digital a whirl) I have come across a horrible and shameful discovery - Hallee has two scrapbooks detailing every event in her life. Hope has three PAGES. WHOOPS! Time to pull out the camera! Hopefully with Caymbree there is still time.

7 comments:

Tara Williams said...

I know how you feel!! I have my whole life in scrapbook (it was my BIG Laurel project) and I got it through Brooklynn's 1st b-day, and since then....ZILCH! What's a mom to do?

Tara Williams said...

PS-Let me know how you like the digital Scrapbooking. I've been thinking about that too, but not sure which is the best program.

Larsen's! said...

love the new page lay-out for your blog...did you do this on the digital scrapbooking? If you think you're bad, James...I just barely got out my Cricut, but haven't even turned it on yet...life is crazy!

Josie said...

Wow! It looks awesome! You did a great job. Can't wait till we have a night to relax so we can scrapbook or blog with both our laptops, a good movie on, snacks, drinks, and preferably pajamas on....ah we can dream can't we?

Post-it Notes said...

Love the new look! I love digital scrapbooking (I am still a paper girl) but I love that digital is SO much faster! Sweet Caymbree, hope things get better for her soon!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the new look. I have no idea what digital scrap booking is as I am from the era when you took pictures and through them in a box. Thank you for doing the blog, I just love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Caymbree. It's rough being number 3. But she sure looks cute. I've taken the same scrapbooking break. Last year the night before Wesley's birthday I stayed up catching up his scrapbook. Here we are a year later and I'll be doing the same thing in a couple weeks.