Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Concert pictures









Who knew how much work it would be to get four little girls ready for their big dance concert? My friend Tara and I decided to team up together in hopes of positive peer pressure coming to our aid. I think I got the better end of the deal with Tara's expertise in hair and make-up while I played crowd control. The hardest part was keeping our three year olds from crying (leaving a stream of black mascara down their face), pulling on their costumes (which would result in a tragic tear in their tights) or rubbing their make-up all over their cute little faces. If you look closely, you'll notice I was not so successful with Hope. Clouds of black surround her eyes but all things considered - it's not so bad.

After a two hour tug a war with hair and make up the girls looked beautiful and their moms well...not so much. I think we were dripping with sweat and near exhaustion but we pulled it off. We have however, declared that our youngest girls will NOT be allowed to pursue the dance field. That just might put us over the edge. Bring on the soccer mom!


No comments: