Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lean, Green, Girly Machines!

Did you go green? We did. All the way. Decked out in green, green and more green we set out for the day. I volunteered in Hallee's classroom and got high accolades for my green necklace, green earrings and green bracelet. Hallee was beaming with pride :) Oh, and just not to disappoint his girls, Troy did wear a green hair elastic around his finger.


It was a CRAZY day but we managed to fit everything in. Monday Madness includes dance lessons for both girls so at about 7:30 pm we finally sat down to our traditional green dinner.

4 comments:

JLJ said...

I totally forgot about St Patrick's day. I guess the answer is no, we didn't wear green. But you guys look so cute in your greenies!

Tara said...

you look so cute with your girls I love those pictures.I can't beleive you fit it all in that day.

Brittney said...

i'll definitely have to bust out some green alfredo next year. nicely done.

Elaine said...

Jami I remember reading a comment you made about your mother about how amazing she was and did so much. I can totally hear your girls saying the same about you when they are young moms. I love the pictures, you are all beautiful.
Love,
Elaine