Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hope Moments


Another week, another great "Hope moment." Actually, LOTS of them. Here are some of the highlights that made me smile...

* While walking out of the movie theatre after just seeing SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES, Hope stopped two complete strangers in their tracks by stepping right in front of them and saying, "I just saw a SCAWEY movie. Don't go see it kay!" I heard them chuckling all the way to the door.

* Every decision is preceded by "Hmmm, let me sink for wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn minute."

* After being told to put on her pants for the third time she pulled out the tag and pretended to read it. Then she declared, "Mom! Read this tag. It says "no girls can do it! Only moms! Sowwey! (As she shrugs her shoulders)

* While riding in the car I thought out loud how nice it would be to get a babysitter so I could get my errands done. Hope was thrilled and said, "Ya, mom. You don't want to take me to the stors wis you cause I will just whine and cwy the whole time." I sink I need a babysitter!"

* After being sick for a while I asked her how she was feeling. She put her hand up to her heart and said, "My heart says I's ALL better!"

6 comments:

Adree said...

Everyone needs a good dose of Hope every now and again.

Tara Williams said...

Awwwwe...how cute! I bet there's never a dull moment when Hope's around, right?

Brooke said...

Sooooo cute!!!

JLJ said...

Oh my gosh! I love reading what she says in her little dialect. So so cute!

Kelli said...

Those are the cutest little sayings! I bet she keeps you laughing.

Unknown said...

Hope cracks me up! Must be from your side of the family:)
Grandma Susu