Thursday, April 3, 2008

What we've been up to

I know, I know, it's about time I got my blog updated. But trying to summarize three weeks worth of activities with over 150 pictures was not an easy task. Here is a quick run down. (For grandparents who want to see more you can check out the SPRING slide show soon to come).

DISCOVERY GATEWAY



To start off Hallee's spring break we took the girls to Discovery Gateway children's museum. It was SO much fun.

EASTER DRESSES




I know, the pictures aren't great but YOU try getting four girls ready for 9:00am church all by yourself. (Troy leaves for meetings at 6:30am).

EASTER EGG HUNT WITH THE COUSINS





We got together with all the cousins on the Smith side for a big Easter egg hunt in my parents back yard. It was a definite success and look....grass! Two days later it was covered in snow again.

COLORING EASTER EGGS

A definite family favorite. The last two years I have bought a kit that allows you to paint or dye your eggs which makes it a little more interesting for all of us.

And at the end of it all, a celebration of a life well lived.


(My two cute brothers are at the front).

6 comments:

BigEd said...

I LOVE the easter dresses. How cute. I particularly like your littlest one looking like a beautiful golden egg!

Tara said...

Cute picures your girls are adorable. The one with you and Caymbree is precious.

Chelsea said...

look how much fun you've had! and seriously your girls are SO cute! between you and lindsay.....I'm not sure who makes the cutest girls, and there are a few of them:)

Brittney said...

perfect re-cap. looks glorious.

JLJ said...

Wow. We need to get creative with our eggs around here. Yours look so fun, while ours are pretty boring. We'll have to try the "painting" still kits next year. Where is Gateway Discovery? Is that a new thing in SLC?

Jami said...

Jen -
They have moved the old Children's museum to Gateway downtown. It is SO FUN and a must-do when you come to Utah this summer. Just plan on a minimum of three hours.