Tuesday, October 2, 2007

DANCING DIVA'S









Hallee has been taking dancing and tumbling from Elite Academy for the last year or so and loves every minute of it! She spends countless hours at home perfecting her toe touches, leaps and back bends.
This year we signed Hope up for a class even though she is a little young (the class is for 3-5 yr olds; Hope turns 3 in November). According to Hope, Hallee "gets all the fun" and she constantly was asking us when she would be "tall enough" to go to school, ride a school bus, and go to dancing. Not much we can do about the first two requests so the third was a done deal. I was a little nervous about sending my I'll-do-it-when-and-how-I-want-to daughter off to a structured class so I popped in the other day to check out how things were going.

I got some great video of Hope but I can't figure out how to flip it the right way. Oh, well... you'll get the idea. Notice how Hope is facing backwards while the rest of the class faces forward? Like I said, it's her way or no way :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love Hope's dancing! She's hearing her own drum, and I love it! Of course she'll end up being a natural dancer like Hallee. And her mom!

Unknown said...

Love to see the girls