Monday, October 8, 2007

What you say CAN and WILL be used against you!

Hope has a new game plan. She has decided to give me a taste of my own medicine and use my commonly used phrases back on me. Just today I have heard... (I'll do my best interpretation)
  • "Are you lis-nen to me mom?"
  • "Use gonna lose a mable (marble) mom!"
  • "Look at me when I's talking to you!"
  • "Use gonna go to time-out!"
  • "Are use kidd'n me?"
  • "Dis is mazing!

Nothing like hearing yourself through your child!


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love to hear the things that Hope is saying and I miss having her here to make us laugh and keep life interesting. She is so dang cute. Grandpa and I loved having the kids with us. Thanks for sharing these darling, funny, sometimes naughty, cute, wonderful things that she says and does with us.