Monday, October 15, 2007

CEASE FIRE












What do you get when you put two incredibly strong headed, spunky, and determined three year olds together? Normally, a lot of screaming, hitting, crying, tongue-sticking-out, WWF take-downs leaving their moms on the verge of Hitleristic punishment! Hope and Adi (My sister's little girl) usually have a really tough time getting along so the idea of them spending a few days together required a little creative thinking, as few as "no's as possible, and about five back-up plans. However, I am happy to report that they must have called a CEASE FIRE because they did great together! Nothing that a huge bowl full of candy (that is now 3/4 gone), a lot of make-up and dress up clothes, and adding 3 other toddlers to the mix couldn't fix. Yes, that was part of my plan...add more toddlers to the picture to create a diversion. The jury is still out as to whether I am brilliant or just insane!





3 comments:

Adree said...

Yes it is true we survived. I just hope that it last. Thanks for a great weekend!!!!

Cathy said...

Oh! I have the cutest grand kids in the world. The pictures are so cute and it looks like they had a great time. I'm so glad that you and Adree can spend time together and remain close as sisters. You're an awesome mom, sister and daughter. Thanks for sharing the grandkids and the fun things that you do. The picture of your family with the pumpkins is awesome. Love, mom

Josie said...

Your blog is darling. That picture of you guys and the pumpkins is the cutest. I think my little girl was one of those three toddlers you added to the mix. Thanks so much for doing that. You're such a great friend:)