Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Photo Shoot








With all of the kids out of the house my mom has finally got to pursue new passions in life...photography and digital scrapbooking. Both of which I get to reap the benefits (thanks mom). However, the last photo shoot we did was when Caymbree was only a week old and it was a nightmare. I thought newborns were suppose to be easy to shoot - they just sleep peacefully while you mold them into any position you wish - NOT THE CASE for us. Caymbree pretty much cried through the entire thing, Hope and Hallee wanted to be in the middle of it all and after three hours I was on the verge of a post partum meltdown. Last weekend I went to Logan to visit and we managed to try it again. After over 100 shots we got some great pictures! Thanks mom!

No comments: