Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!



FIVE THINGS...

I WAS DOING FIVE YEARS AGO

  • Enjoying life 10 pounds skinnier
  • Getting ready to celebrate Hallee's first birthday
  • Living in Logan
  • Just completed my Masters degree and received offer to teach at Utah State
  • Ah heck, I can barely remember yesterday let alone five years ago

ON MY LIST TODAY

  • Unpack bags from trip
  • laundry, laundry and more laundry
  • Mow the lawn (it's sounds cool but it's the first time I've mowed in about a year)
  • Try to figure out how to get the beautiful bloody design off Hope's new bedspread from her middle-of-the-night bloody nose
  • Update the blog
  • Clean and organize Hallee's toy drawers
  • (Do I only get five on this one? I'm just getting started...)

Just for kicks I'll add in Monday's schedule -


Wake up, fix breakfast, exercise, get myself ready, get girls ready, fix lunch, clean up lunch, take Hallee and carpool to kindergarten, take other girls to friend, go to Hallee's school to volunteer, go pick up girls, go pick up Hallee, come home, get Hallee a snack and changed into dance clothes (this all must be completed in 1/2 hour), take Hallee and carpool to dance, come home, get Hope in dance clothes, take Hope to dancing, pick up girls from dancing, come home, get in tub and jammies, brush teeth, bedtime story and yipppeee my day is finally my own. Oh crud....I forgot dinner.

YOU'LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN

  • Never say never! Who would have thought that I would be wearing the big, colorful, plastic jewlery again. You know, the same one's that were in our dress up boxes when we were 3.
  • Larger than life maternity clothes.
  • A size 4
  • bikini swimsuits

BAD HABITS

  • Picking at any and everything
  • Sitting on the counter while putting on my make-up
  • My Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, anything with carbonation addiction
  • SHOPPING
  • Troy is soon to say "blogging"

SONGS I KNOW THE LYRICS TO

  • The ENTIRE soundtrack to Highschool Musical. I'm still working in HSM2. (Pathetic isn't it?)
  • "Live like you were dying" by Tim Mcgraw
  • "My Girl" by the Temptations
  • "Since you've been gone" by Kelly Clarkson
  • "Bad Day"

AND FINALLY, "Tag! Your it!...

Tara S. , Josie, Evelyn, Brooke, and Tara W.





1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey, gorgeous Jami!

Check out my blog! I just did the "5 things" challenge!