Monday, September 17, 2007

Time to Milk!


I will apologize in advance to any men who are uncomfortable with all the perks that come along with motherhood. With a house full of girls, there is no room for that at my house. In preparation for my upcoming trip to California I have had to pump every morning for the last three weeks in order to have enough milk to leave for Caymbree. Hope has gotten used to the routine and even depends on it as part of our morning schedule. The other day I was running late when I heard Hope yelling for me downstairs. As I turned the corner there she was - she had set up my breast pump and said "Hey mom! It's time to milk!"


Today, I came downstairs to see that she decided to give it a shot herself. She had even turned on the pump and when I asked her what she was doing she said, "I's milking!"




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to CA? What fer?

Brooke said...

This is great! I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way! Your girls are the cutest!!!!!

Evecall said...

Jamie
I miss you, we need to have a girls night out sometime soon! Have fun in Cali.

Josie said...

I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Hope. She looks so serious about it too. Elle is having fun looking at all the pictures of the girls too. I think it's her favorite website:) Can't wait to hear about California!