Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Christmas Jar




We kicked off December with an enrichment activity based off the book "The Christmas Jar". If you haven't read it. READ IT!!! It is a wonderful book that reminds us about the true spirit of Christmas and losing ourselves in service.

After a yummy dinner, a musical number and speakers we gave each sister a jar with one service idea that they could pay forward.

A huge thank you to my Enrichment leader who put in countless hours preparing for this activity!

2 comments:

Heather said...

The decorations and jars turned out so cute!! I was sad I missed it. I didn't think Lance would think it was fun to celebrate his birthday by himself:) It sounds like it was a great night!

Larsen's! said...

Jami-so cute...love the jars and love that book too! I want to talk with you about this for a ward party idea