Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hodges Got Talent

When Hallee gets an idea...there is no stopping her. About a week ago she decided that we needed to have a FAMILY TALENT SHOW. She asked me and I gave my typical "ya, sure. Sometime." (Which usually means never.) But I should have know she wasn't going to let me get away with that.

So after seven days of persistent asking and begging we finally got around to doing it. I proudly present the Hodges Family talent show...

Miss Hope performed a song and dance routine complete with a toe touch and all.


Miss Caymbree performed twice during the evening. A guitar and song solo as well as a performance to "Battlefield."

Miss Hallee Lynn wrote and performed her own song. She is quite the
little song writer this one.


I "WOW"ed them all with my guitar and song performance to the "Oh, boy, we're singing the alphabet" song. Got the crowd involved and all.

Mr. T. impressed them all with his juggling skills.

Hallee made signs for each one of us and we were "assigned" a buddy to hold up the sign and cheer when it was our turn.

AND THE WINNER IS......
Ok. It was a tie. Dad and Hopers took home the title.



And just in case you want a little more, here is a little video footage of Caymbree's
"Battlefield". Enjoy. Dirty face and all.

5 comments:

Adree said...

Is Caymbree wearing Panties?????

jgalke said...

She is a tiny doll. I love to see her getting big. She makes me smile every time i see her.

Daisie said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I love this! What a fun family memory!! We are having another girl in March, so I love imagining ours to grow up and be as fun and creative as your little chicks!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I am pooped just looking at the pictures! The video of Caymbree is hilarious. The glasses are too funny! Great job Hallee, you make an excellent project manager!

JLJ said...

I love seeing children's creativity in action. What a fun idea of Hallee's.