Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Straight from the Gut

I am quite certain that there is nothing quite as cute as the sound of a baby laughing. You know, The kind that comes right from the gut. Hallee and Hope seem to have the knack. They can get Caymbree laughing in a way that no one else can. The other day I was upstairs when I heard quite the commotion down stairs. Here is what I heard....

*** PAUSE MY MUSIC ON THE PLAYLIST FIRST *****

This one is more of the same but Hope chimes in with a major concern that all women face. Two words....BLADDER and LAUGHTER. You get it.

I think I'll leave these posts here mainly for me. It's pretty hard to stay in a bad mood when you hear laughter like this.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That is so precious! I laughed so hard at Hope's comment.

Love your new look! I really should put a little more effort into my background. Looks great!

smithfamilymoments said...

very cute. I am with you about nothing being better than the laughter of kids. Don't you wish you could just bottle it up and save it for a bad day.?

Tara Williams said...

Isabelle loves watching this! She is fascinated by Caymbree. I can't wait to see them together this summer!

Mrs. Budge said...

That is so sweet. The type of moment as a mother when you are laughing and crying at the same moment. So great that you have it captured on film. I can't believe she is getting so old!!

JLJ said...

I love seeing (is it?) Hope flopping herself around just to get Caymbree to laugh.

Mindy said...

Alyssa and Katelyn are sitting with me at the computer and have asked me to replay these clips over and over. We are all laughing so hard. How dang cute!