Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh RATS!


No we didn't make to the Energy Solutions Center last night. The rain and a sick baby kept us away. Instead we did the pajama and popcorn thing right from the comfort of our own home. Hallee was so cute to watch in the final moments. She kept burying her head under the covers but then the suspense would be too much and she would have to come out. Hope just kept asking, "did Archie-letta win mom?" And then finally the big announcement..... DAVID COOK WINS! Hallee ran around the room screaming and when all was said and done her eyes started to fill with tears.


I really liked both of them but had to go for the home town guy. I loved his voice! I didn't realize how disappointed I would be until it really happened. Oh, well. He has quite a future ahead of him and I know many family members that will be buying his albums. I'm kind of sad that my American Idol Tuesday nights are over for now but hey look at the bright side... SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE is just around the corner!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I felt the same way. I was a lot sadder than I thought I would be. In fact, it got me in a bad mood!!

But yay - that is my all-time favorite show coming up tonight!! I can't wait!

Tara said...

Yeah David Cook rocks!!! That was a great show. I love your posts.

Mrs. Budge said...

I just jumped on the band wagon for the last three shows, but both seemed really talented. David Archuleta was amazing. I think big things are still in store for him.

Adree said...

I think they both ROCK!!!!