Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hope's Date night

Ice Cream Cone at Arctic Circle = $.99

3 pack lip gloss =$3.99

Hubba Bubba gum =$.99

Watching Hope's face as she drove off with Dad on her very own date night = PRICELESS!

It was kind of fun to see how simple Hope's date night request was but it truly encompassed ALL of her FAVORITES - ice cream, lip gloss and gum. Who could possibly ask for more?


HOPE MOMENTS vol. 4

* After noticing a little boy crying she walked up to him and handed him her cookie. Then she looked up at me and said, "that was way nice of me huh mom?" "It sure was," I replied. "Use gotta make sure and tell Jesus about that kay?"

* After quickly stopping at a stop sign, Hope said in disgust, "MOM! You did NOT stop at that stop sign." "Yes, I did," I replied. "No you didn't. You just slowed down and went wite frew." BUSTED!

* I had two somewhat similar shirts laid out on the bed trying to decide which to wear. Hope walked in and said, "MOM! Why did you buy that shirt? You already have one just like it! You shouldn't have done that mom!" Troy was beaming with pride.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

The only reason I wish I had a girl is that I wish Brian could have that daddy/daughter relationship. That is so cute to see Troy and her on a little date night. She looks so completely thrilled. You're right - so priceless!

Josie said...

I love it! I love watching Toby and Elle leave and come home from a daddy daughter date. There's just something about that. Looks like Hope was quite excited.

Cathy said...

Hope is so real and funny. I just have to sit and laugh at the things she says...what a sweetheart!!!
Mom