Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentines Cookies





























I try not to make a habit out of making SUGAR COOKIES. ONE - I eat way too many of them and TWO; they are a huge mess! But when holidays roll around I usually grin and bear it. I figure if you are going to go to the trouble you might as well have people over to enjoy it. It turned out to be a brilliant idea on my part because before I knew it my friend Tara had volunteered to make the cookies AND the frosting. Sweet deal for me hey?

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm with you on the not loving to make sugar cookies! We just did that at our house too. And I'm glad it's over with!!

BigEd said...

Looks like the kids loved it though, which really is what matters most - at least once in a while ; )

Post-it Notes said...

I think it was last valentines day that we came over to make cookies. We missed it this year and I LOVE sugar cookies!!

Larsen's! said...

I have a similar post you'll have to read...done it many a times, many a years...and this tradition has stuck! It's still a hit with my teens

Tristen said...

Looks yummy!! We made cupcakes instead, still as messy, but not as difficult!