Sunday, February 24, 2008

Seriously!

Most days I absolutely LOVE having three girls. But sometimes it get's a little ridiculous. Take for example, packing for a trip. With boys, you throw in a couple of pairs of pants a few shirts and one pair of shoes. How rough is that? With girls, I have to lay out EVERY outfit. Coordinate the shoes, the pants, the shirt and a matching bow for each girl. Heaven forbid that you have brown shoes with a black outfit. A four day trip to Logan required a pile full of bows and seven bags. A swim bag, a bag for Hope and Hallee, a bag for mom and Caymbree, a diaper bag, a food bag and let's not forget the two bags full of crafts and projects I hope to accomplish while there. I mean seriously!


10 comments:

Tristen said...

I love all the bows!! That is a great picture. Girls are so much fun right?! Boys are so different, sometimes that's a good thing, and then again, sometimes, it's a little crazy.

Josie said...

I know exactly what you mean! I still can't figure out why I have 3full bags to go to my moms and she lives 15 minutes away. What the heck? Those pictures of Hope swimming are hilarious! That cracks me up that Troy even went. That girl is something else. What a doll.

Kelli said...

Jami, we have such totally opposite lives! The packing thing is definitely one way boys are easier. I can't imagine packing for me times three! I love all your bows. Do you make them yourself?

Tara said...

I can't believe that you were even able to blog that, you took all my kids for me for days and days, got along beautifully without a husband for almost two weeks now and managed to pack your girls for a week, you are just amazing. Thanks for everything. Tara

Mindy said...

It was so much fun getting to hang out with you today! All your effort packing paid off cause your girls looked so cute in their huge bows!

BigEd said...

Just when I was warming up to the idea of having girls. Wow.

Unknown said...

Gee, it can't be because the MOM is a crazed fashion mommy. :) You are amazing!!!!! I love the bows!!!!

tAy-Team said...

I'm sure they looked adorable, though. After having Jackson and Lance and ignoring the details of outfits, our little Mylee might be destined for Tom boyishness.

Chelsea said...

I know I only have 2 girls...but I totally understand!!! I'm her in st george with 14 bows and 8 pairs of shoes just for them:) CRAZY!

Brooke said...

Whoa! And this, friends, is why I only get boys! I would fail miserable at all the coordination and planning for such cuteness.