Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Preschool

Hope had her first day of PRESCHOOL today. I'm not sure who was more excited out of the two of us. She was so excited to get to go be with friends and I am so excited for her to have something fun to look forward to each week.

We spent last week getting all the preschool essentials ready.

Backpack - CHECK (cute little hand-me-down)
New "sparkly" key chain - CHECK (how I get around a hand-me-down backpack)
Pink sparkle lip gloss - CHECK (Teacher's gonna LOVE me for this one)
Painted fingernails - CHECK (Hope's request)
New back-to-school outfit - CHECK
Father's back-to-school blessing asking that she will be a good listener and a good example to her peers - CHECK














And with the checklist complete she was ready for preschool


Oh isn't her teacher in for a treat!

Two of her cute little friends are in her class.



Hope practically skipped to the door of her preschool. I was impressed with my two friends who stayed composed during the drop off of their first borns (It's okay Josie - we won't count your breakdown in the shower :). For me the two hours went by way too fast. Maybe that's cause I was at lunch celebrating :)!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Hope looks like a mini Hallee!! I feel confidant that Hope will "wow" the teacher with her quick and clever mind.

Have a blast my little darling Hoper!

Love Grandma Susu

Joni said...

How cute! Lip gloss is essential for preschool. You have to be cute from day one of school, right?

Joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

Hopers....so cute. I can't believe how gorgeous you looked to start school. I know your teacher is going to be amazed at how smart you are. Don't forger your lip gloss!
Grandma Smith

Tara said...

Cute pictures!!! They are so grown up!

BigEd said...

What a great back to school outfit. Studious and hip. Good work. Glad preschool is working out for both of you ; )

Post-it Notes said...

A celebration luncheon is essential for the first day of school! Im glad that you both had such a great time!