Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Troy!


Yesterday Troy turned the big 33!!! I think his ego was a little deflated when all the guys at work were shocked at his age. NO, not because he was so young but because they thought he was so much older than that. (Sorry babe. I love the gray hairs :)
We celebrated with friends last night by going out to dinner at Olive Garden.

Neil gave up his ticket to the Utah football game to hang out with us but managed to stay "tuned" throughout dinner.





Then we came back to our house for dessert and some side splitting games. Troy and I can't remember that last time we have laughed that hard for that long. Thanks to everyone who made Troy's birthday such a fun night!

10 comments:

Adree said...

looks like fun. I want to come next time!

smithfamilymoments said...

Happy Birthday Troy! Looks like you guys had a ball! So sorry about little Caymbree. It sounds like she was a trooper with her operation though. I'm glad she is feeling alot better.Wow, 9 ear infections! I feel for her. No better place to get it done than at Primary Childrens. They are so awesome there.

smithfamilymoments said...

p.s. I cannot believe how much Hallee is a complete clone of troy. The pictures of him as a little boy look just like her. If he had bows in his hair I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Larsen's! said...

The glasses are a true sign of aging! Sorry, Troy, but Happy Bday anyway!

Tara said...

IT was such a fun night I love laughing so hard, lets to it again.

Josie said...

That was a blast! What would we all do without your party planning? I know...we'd never get together. Plan one again soon:) And by the way I think Troy's little pictures look just like Hope. Do you?

Anonymous said...

Birthdays are the best!! Especially when it not yours!

JLJ said...

Yea, thanks for the invitation. Sheesh. What? Troy didn't want me to come?

Cathy said...

Sounds like a great party...Troy are you feeling any older???
Cathy

394bull said...

Let's see, 60 minus 33 equals 27. I guess I was 27 when Troy reluctantly drew his first breath. Also, I just finished 33 years with my employer in October 08. Boy, it went fast but, I am enjoying how all of us have been blessed.