Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FREE CEREAL!!!!!

Okay everybody I told you I would pass on the next great deal at pinchingyourpennies.com and thanks to my mom you can know about it before it happens this time. It looks like you can get 10 FREE bags of Malt-O-Meal cereal at Albertson's next week.

Malt o Meal will be on sale four bags for nine dollars with an instant rebate at the checkstand of five dollars. It will then be a dollar a bag and the link below will print coupons making the cereal free. You should be able to print ten different coupons, and there nothing like FREE! I don't think that a lot of people know about this yet but I am sure word will get out.

Here are a bunch of links for the malt-o-meal coupons. Not all the links seem to work, but I was able to get 10 coupons per computer, each link that works will print up to 2 coupons. Some of the Links will work only using Internet Explorer. http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?p=436836#post436836

Happy cereal shopping!

5 comments:

Joni said...

Awesome! How did your mom find out about it? Anyway, I've been doing this Grocery Smarts thing. There's a link on my blog to it. It also shows you how you can get stuff way cheap or free. Thanks for the heads up!

Kelli said...

Thanks for passing that along! I'll take free cereal anytime.

By the way, this week at Albertsons they are having a Quaker sale. There is also a coupon in another grocery store's ad for $3 off when you buy 5 Quaker items. (Ours is Lin's, but I'm pretty sure it's an associated food store so you can probably find it at any of those)
Anyway, I bought 30 items (oatmeal, syrup, granola bars, etc.) for about 23 dollars. Pretty good deal, if you can find those coupons. You need two coupons for every 10 things you buy. Did that even make sense? Sorry to write a novel, just thought I'd share.

Adree said...

Do you know how long it would take us to eat 10 bags of cereal? I'm pretty sure a few years.:)

JLJ said...

Years supply of cereal. It's not like those Malt o Meal bags are tiny. Sheesh. But when it's free its free!

Larsen's! said...

ok...I couldn't download any of the coupons. What's wrong w/me and FL.