Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Concert

Beautiful, magnificent, and hilarious..... All of which could describe the girls Christmas dance concert. The latter best describes Hope's very first dancing debut at the ripe ole age of 3! Don't get me wrong - she did great. She managed to do every single step in the routine - just in her own order and way. All the while with her train conductor hat down in her eyes and the elastic that was suppose to be under her neck right smack dab across her face. All I can say is enjoy the show...

(You will want to hit the pause button on my music playlist on the left before watching videos)


Hope is the smallest one on the very end.


Hallee practiced like crazy to be ready for her big performance. I love to watch her come alive on stage. My once shy little girl can now get up in front of hundreds of people and dance her little heart out.




Hallee is right in the middle on the second row. After the groups come back on stage she is on the front row, 2nd from the left.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallee and Hope are both so beautiful. I cannot imagine how difficult it was to get everyone's makeup and costumes ready for the show. Thank you so much for posting this. I will watch it tons!

Love, Grandma Susu

JLJ said...

They are both so good! and cute. I love Hope groovin' out to her own beat.

394bull said...

I loved it. I want to see it on a big screen. I wish sooo much that I could have been there. I'm as proud as an obnoxious grandparent has a legal right to be.

Grandpa Tom

Cathy said...

I loved watching the girls dance again. I chuckled the whole time watching Hope again. She really is dancing to her own music and doing a wonderful job of it. Hallee is awesome and growing up fast. Thanks for sharing the video.
Mom