Thursday, December 20, 2007

So much to do, so little time

Well, the race is on. Christmas is right around the corner and my list of things-to-do seems to grow each day. How is this possible? I'm not a procrastinator - in fact I take pride in my organized holiday calendar. And yet, it still seems to happen every year. It's those little pain-in-the neck errands to run, the "oops" I forgot a neighbor gift for so and so, the "oh, crud" when am I going to squeeze in my visiting teaching and the most lovely of all... the THREE unexpected root canal appointments that had to be squeezed into my schedule. AND I just got back from the doctor and found out that little Hopers has strep throat. Lovely!
I have so much to post, but too little time. I have pictures of the tree, all our holiday festivities, cute videos of the girls dance concert and oh so much more. But, I guess you will all have to wait in suspense. Right now, my "list" is haunting me as I prepare to leave for Bear Lake tomorrow and not return until 11:30pm Christmas Eve. Enough said.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! And just remember when you are up at 2:00am wrapping presents and making those special holiday dishes - you are in good company!

2 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

Your holiday sounds just like mine... busy, busy, busy! I know what you mean about last minute "oops, I forgot" errands. I hope that Hope gets feeling better for christmas. Have a merry one! -Krista

Unknown said...

Hello from Hawaii. I check your blog almost daily because I just love seeing what my three Utah Grandbabies are up to. Sounds like Christmas and Hallee's Birthday was a success due to Santa and Mom & Dad's hard work.
We love and miss you, Grandma & Grandpa Susu.