Sunday, June 19, 2011

World's Greatest Dad!

Happy Fathers Day

2011

Don't worry. That is Cream Soda you're seeing there just in case you were wondering. :)






There is no denying that these girls LOVE their Dad. They can't get enough of him. I don't blame them. I feel the same way. He seriously is the best. He is a kid at heart and loves to play and wrestle as much as they do.


Caymbree's questionaire about her Dad (age 4)


My daddy's name is TROY


He is 8 years old, BIG tall and weighs 8 pounds.


His favorite food is HOT DOGS


My daddy is really good at WRESTLING


He loves to EAT DINNER


My favorite thing to do with my dad is PLAY WITH HIM


I'm just like my dad because i BEAT HIM UP


What I love most about my daddy is HE'S FUNNY


It makes my Dad happy when I GIVE HIM HUGS



1 comment:

The Lively's said...

They do have a fun Dad! :) what a great idea to post that cute little ditty they filled out at church!