Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Out of the mouth of babes

Caymbree is too cute. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth lately and I'm beginning to think she is spending a little too much time with Hope and becoming her mini-me.

I wanted to document a few of our funny moments from the past week.

DURING TESTIMONY MEETING ON SUNDAY
C: "When am I old enough to do that?" (referring to the girl bearing her testimony).
M: "In a little while."
C: "BUT mom. I'm big. See? (standing as tall as she can)
M: "Well, what would you say if you got up there?"
C: "I would say, Jovie is my best friend. Amen."
M: he he he. "I think we better wait a little longer girlfriend."


AFTER RECEIVING A BIRTHDAY INVITATION FROM THE NEIGHBOR BOY
C: "Why did he give this to me?"
M: "Because he wanted you to come to his party."
C: "I am SO NOT GOING." (full of attitude)
M: "What!!!! Why not."
C: (giggling) "Oh mom. I'm just kidding."

HER BLESSING ON THE FOOD (Paraphrasing here)

"Dear Heavenly Fader. Tank you for dis day that we can have a good night. (Way to kill two birds with one stone there). Make sur to be nice. Make sur to not whine. Make sur dis food is healfy. Make sur we be good. In da name of Jesus Christ Amen."

We were all struggling to hold back the giggles. Make sure???? Where did that come from? The only thing I can think of is we probably said "make sure to bless the food" at one point. Cuteness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always wonder how you do sacrament meeting alone! She is so dang funny! Love the birds, how awesome is that for spring?!