Monday, June 13, 2011

Lemonade for sale!!!

Wanna make a kids WHOLE day and become a hero all for .25cents??? Take two minutes out of your life and stop by a lemonade stand.

I feel so blessed to live in a neighborhood where people are so amazingly kind and generous. My heart was full as I saw the joy and excitement for each and every cup sold. I got reports by the minute as one of them would run into the house and yell at the top of their lungs, "WE JUST SOLD ANOTHER ONE!"



So in behalf of four little girls who had the "best day ever" I say THANK YOU!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were still setting up when I drove by, so I missed out big time!

Josie said...

I LOVE it! I love how tob brought home the glass of lemonade he bought to show me how much Hope put in his cup...cracks me up...I think she's going to make you some big money someday:)

Unknown said...

Love it!

Grandma Susu