Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Miss Hope

Hope had her final dance recital last weekend and did beautiful! True to form we did have a "hope moment" but fortunately it was during the dress rehearsal (however I did get it on film :) ). About four seconds into the routine her earring got caught on her costume basically attaching her ear to her shoulder. It took me a minute to figure out what in the world she was doing because she didn't miss a beat! I was laughing hysterically. (And yes it did finally detach itself).

And now may I present Miss Hope in all her camera glory...


{gangsta}

{sweet}


{shy}


And so the dance season for the Hodges family officially ends (although the new season starts for Hallee in two weeks). As decisions for the next year were being discussed I gave Hope some options of what she would like to do. Tumbling, dance, singing, or soccer. Her choice - she wants to sing, dance and act. Say what??? So I found a musical theatre class for her and we will see how it goes. It will probably be perfect for her. Can't wait to find out.

No comments: