Friday, March 6, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

Last night was our Relief Society birthday party. Our theme was "These are a few of my favorite things". We asked each sister to write one of their favorite things about Relief Society on this board as they came in. We also had each sister bring a wrapped gift under $5.00 that represented one of their favorite things. I gave a gift certificate to SONIC with a list of my favorite drinks from there.

* Diet Coke with fresh limes
* Cherry Limade
* Orange Cream slushie

And I didn't put it on the list but one of my other favorites is a diet dr. pepper with 1/4th regular dr. pepper and FIVE maraschino cherries. Yep. Five. One for Hallee, one for Hope, and three for the drink. Oh how I would love to see the employees roll their eyes when I order this one!
We read a story about Relief Society and passed the gifts left and right when certain words were said.

This is my amazing enrichment committee. They are awesome and always do a great job.

4 comments:

Tara Williams said...

Enrichment COMMITTEE?!?! Are you kidding me?? Man!! We need to move back to Utah!! Seriously...I've told Russ this at least 5 times this past 2 weeks!! I need (okay, WANT) to be able to buy things from Deseret Book and not pay shipping, and I want to have a temple that isn't 4 hours away!! But, alas, the Lord's ways are not my own...sigh.

Heather said...

It turned out great!! It was fun to see how creative people were with their favorite thing!! I am going to have to take a trip to Sonic soon!!:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed it. It was Ellies b-day that day. I heard it was a ton of fun!

Tiffany G said...

Wow, Jame - even matching outfits! Can you be more put together?