Monday, March 9, 2009

Growing up

Our little Caymbree is growing up. She is a clone of her big sisters and mimics EVERYTHING they say and do. This morning during breakfast Caymbree copied everything Hope did including having to have her sleeves rolled up after watching Hope roll up hers.

I said to Hope, " Hope, Caymbree just loves you so much she wants to be just like you. She think's you're pretty COOL." Hope's response, "I'm not cool!" Me: "What are you then?" Hope: "I'm just difficult!" Hard to argue with that most days.

Back to Caymbree. She now thinks that she is old enough to go play at friends house just like her sisters and everytime one of them leaves for a play date she grabs her shoes and says "I GO MOM!?" So cute.


Just a cute video of Caymbree and her friend Jovie rocking it out to music. Probably only of interest to the grandparents but cute nonetheless. (pause my playlist first)

6 comments:

Joni said...

Cute! I just love how the little ones look up to theit older siblings. It is fun!

Kelli said...

Cute cute girls you have. I love the cooking contest party. They are quite the party planners! By the way, I loved your comment. It made me laugh! It's definitely sad that our bodies can't do what they could 15 years ago!

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing all the cute things the kids are doing. It really helps us to stay in touch with them more. Caymbree is growing up toooooo fast. What did Hallee make for the contest? It sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Tara said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute I love that they are best buds now, they grew up way too fast. Thanks for being such a good blogger so I can enjoy that.

Josie said...

So CUTE! I love little caymbree. And what a fun cooking contest. Gotta Love Hallee's honesty. You have amazing girls.:)

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the videos. Caymbree really is a clone of Hope and Hallee. Gee, I sure miss seeing them in person