Saturday, January 24, 2009

Conversation with Hallee

While dropping Hallee off at dancing yesterday the conversation went something like this....

"Mom, you need to go get ice cream while I am at dancing so dad can make us shakes tonight."

Me: "I'm all over it Hallee. I already picked some up today."
H: "What kind?"
M: "Vanilla."
H: "No, I know that but the kind in the box or the kind in the bucket?"
M: "The one in the box."
H: "MOM!!!! You need to think this through better. The one in the box only lasts like ONE time. It's a total waste of time and money!"

Me: Speechless.....

5 comments:

JLJ said...

You'd better start to think things through better. Sheesh.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the good laugh. Dad and I are sitting in Barnes and Noble Book Store so we could get on-line and catch up with the world. Of course there is a small fee for the service, but it is well worth it. Thanks for sharing the conversations with your children. Give them all a hug and hopefully we will see you on Wednesday.
Mom

slap said...

Oh my gosh!!! 2 funny!

Tara Williams said...

Oh my gosh!! Does she spend a lot of time with Troy, or what?! That is hilarious!!!!

Unknown said...

Heck, this sounds just like Troy. When he was about five years old we were on the way back from McDonalds’ with a bag of food for everyone. I asked him to hand me a French fry while I was driving. He said no Mom, you need to use some self control and wait until we get home. I laughed my head off.