Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home


There's just nothing quite like going home. Logan will always be home to me and last weekend we had a fabulous time hanging out with the family. We had a full schedule with the fair and rodeo on Friday night, playing in the canal and rope swing in my parents back yard on Saturday, along with Troy helping Rob and Rachel with some remodeling at their house and celebrating my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary that night. (And by the way...Rob (my little brother) and Rachel announced that they are expecting! Yeah!!!! That will bring the total grandchild count to 10!

7 comments:

Adree said...

Love all the pics but I couldn't copy them :(

Anonymous said...

My bro lives on the island, on the river. I totally agree...it is so nice to go back to Logan!

Brooke said...

How exciting for Rob and Rachel! That's great news! Looks like you had a great time in Logan... I just wish we could get you to come back! Yeah right, you say, but still, I wish...

Kelli said...

I miss Logan! Those were fun times. Like you said - there is nothing quite like being home.

Post-it Notes said...

Thats so funny, we were at the fair on Saturday. A day too late! Glad you had fun.

BigEd said...

Seriously, I love me some rodeo. Sounds like you had a great time!

Cathy said...

We love having you come home too!
Love spending time with our kids and grandkids.
Mom