Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And we're OFF....


Off track that is. Yep. Three weeks on and now three weeks off. Most people steer clear of C track for this reason but I am actually kind of liking it. It was a great introductory period into "real school" for Hallee as well as myself and just when I sensed a little bit of overload from her we were able to take it easy once again. Now it's back to the pool, splash parks, and hopefully a few other adventures over the next couple of weeks before we willl be back at it all over again. Hope also starts preschool in September which means four hours a week with only ONE CHILD for me. Whoo-hooo!!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love off track I am excited for them to have a break too. The one child time is soooooo nice.

Kelli said...

So, do you get to pick which track you are on? I know nothing about year round school. Do you like it? It's nice that you get to enjoy a little more of summer for a while!

Jami said...

Kelli -
You fill out a form with your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice for tracks. However, there are no gaurantees. You also can put in a request to be on the same track as a friend but the more "requests" you make the less likely you are to get your 1st choice.

JLJ said...

I used to think that year round school seemed horrible, but I'm kind of liking the idea now. Three weeks on, three weeks off would actually be really nice for starting kindergarten, I would feel less like I'm saying goodbye forever.