Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sudden Death and Minute to win it

Do you ever wonder what we did at parties before Minute to Win it? Gotta say though that Minute to Win it in costumes makes it that much better! I mean how many times in your life will you get to see a bull and a inmate bounce around the room trying to shake out ping pong eye-balls out of a tissue box tied to their waist??



























We also played sudden death where if the "killer" winked at you, you had to instantly die in the manner described on your game card when you entered the cabin. This resulted in frequent outbursts of screams and squeals as someone would drop to the floor in a sudden death. Pretty funny to watch someone be beat to death by a ghost, or fall off a building, or drink poison. HI-LAR-I-OUS!!!




We also played "How's Your...." which kept us all in stitches!




I am laughing just thinking about it. Gotta love it.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

You and Tara outdid yourselves. It looks like sooooo much fun and all your decorations are amazing.
Mom

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time.

JLJ said...

I love that you got Troy into a tutu! We are going to a party on Friday and I have no idea what I'm going to wear for a costume. I'm also loving the ghost shaped tortilla chips. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

I don't even recognize people! Looks like so much fun, sad we missed it!