Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude #4

Just got back from the Utah Dance Judges Association workshop. This time as a audience member and NOT the Administrative VP. Have to admit I was grateful. Grateful for all the time and effort they put into the workshops and grateful it wasn't me this year. Is that selfish?

I'm also grateful that Troy got to get away from the stress of work today and have a boys day out. Well ok, kind of. He and friend took four girls with them to the BYU game but still it's a nice little break from the Saturday to-do list and I'm grateful he got to do it.

Since it's just me and Caymbree sitting here I asked her what she is grateful for today. Her reply, "ABC patterns". What??? Then she broke out in the ABC song. SO. Little C is grateful to know the ABC song. Cute. {Hope is practicing ABC patterns in kindergarten. I'm guessing that is where the ABC pattern comment came from?}

No comments: