Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heaven Help us....

So my five year old daughter informed me that when she grows up she wants to be a "sassy girl" like Sharpay Evans on High School Musical. I then calmly reminded her that Sharpay doesn't have any friends because people don't like "sassy girls" because they are not kind. Her response...."Yah, but at least all the boys stop and whistle when she walks by."

THEN tonight my eight year old let me see a glimpse into the future when I suggested she was being lazy in her cleaning efforts. Her reply. "You haven't seen nothing yet. Just wait till I am a teenager! THEN you'll see lazy!"

Anybody have the number to a good therapist??? Heaven knows I'm gonna need it!

1 comment:

The Jensen 6 said...

You can bet I'll still be checking in on your blog in 10 years! Can't wait to hear how that goes! =)