Monday, December 7, 2009

I think one of my favorite things about this time of year is our GIRLS SHOPPING WEEKEND with my mom, my sister and my two sister-in-laws. We eat, shop, laugh and shop some more. It is so much fun!
Because of Adree's back injury she had to be in a wheelchair. We laughed every time we looked at her. For some reason, it never got old.
She didn't help the situation when she tried to preserve her hair from the snow. I mean come on, how could we not laugh.
It got even funnier when she got the motorized wheelchair in Target. We always knew where she was when we heard the back up BEEP-BEEP-BEEP. I can't even count how many time she got herself trapped in between a row of racks and knocked down half the clothes trying to get herself out.
Breakfast of Champions....a diet coke and a hot chocolate!

I made the mistake of telling my sister in law Kristie about the new hottest toy of the season. That was pretty much all it took for her to think she needed one. She drug my other sister-in-law Rachel and I to Walmart at midnight to see if any came in on the shipment.


When we didn't have any luck there she made us get up at 7:00 to go to Target so we would be there when the doors opened. When we pulled up I noticed a bunch of people sitting in their cars. I knew they could only be there for one reason so we hurried and jumped out of the car and got to the doors first. Once they unlocked them we were in the lead so I thought we could keep things mellow and under control. Ya right. We walked about five steps before we could hear someone running in from outside. Krisite looks at me in panic and yells "RUN!!!!" And the race was on. Yep. Grown women running for their lives all the way through Target with store employees laughing at us all the way. Only to get to the back and have the employee tell us they didn't get any in. YA COULD HAVE TOLD US THAT AT THE DOOR!!!!
Oh. The fun we have.


No comments: