Monday, December 7, 2009

12 HOURS

12 hours. That's how long I slept Saturday night. And I am not even ashamed to admit it. In fact, I deserved it if I say so myself. I wish it would have been 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep but it was actually interrupted TWICE from two different children. Oh well. It was 12 hours none the less.
I feel like I have been swimming with my head barely above water for the past month. Actually, over a month. It seems like it started back before Halloween with all the parties and the school carnival and it hasn't slowed down ever since. Throw in a girls shopping weekend, Hope's birthday, a seven day trip to Logan, a Christmas Enrichment (I mean activity), and my competition and I have had one heck of a month. My poor kids and husband have been totally neglected and Hope reminded me yesterday that I promised I would be nice again once my competition was over. (Whoops!) But we all survived and as of Saturday all the major events are over. Now it's time to blog. (Well, that and finish a few last minute Christmas shopping, clean my house that has been neglected for a really really long time, address and send out Christmas cards, deliver neighbor gifts....ah crud.)
So stay tuned. I will try to get caught up a bit this week.

4 comments:

The Jensen 6 said...

Glad to see that you are in fact alive and well! I was concerned for a bit there! Enjoy the holiday mayhem!

Tara said...

You are one busy lady WOW! I Am so glad Hope got a long drawn out birthday celebration. I love the pictures of the girls weekend, I bet you girls laughed a lot Adree is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Neighbor gifts?! Just donate to the neighborhood charity drive and save the time and energy like I do. At least your stress is over now, so you can enjoy the rest of the holidays. I'm always so jealous of the time you get in Logan...soooo lucky! We are heading up their for New Years and can't wait to hit "the Beav"! Have a Merry Christmas!!

smithfamilymoments said...

Hey I hear you out loud and clear. Where has the time gone this year. I still have sooo much to do and only a couple days left to do it. I am glad all of you major events have ended so you can hopefully enjoy a little r and r. Maybe after christmas is over? Hope to see you at Grandpa's party!