Sunday, August 23, 2009

Potty Diaries

TUESDAY, AUGUST 18th

8:00 am Signs hung on all bathroom doors courtesy of big sisters8:15 am SHOWING OFF THE BIG GIRL PANTIES 8:20am LET'S WATCH THE BABY GO POTTY
8: 21am START THE BRIBES WITH THE POTTY PRIZES
8:22am HIDE BEHIND THE DOOR AT THE MERE MENTION OF GOING POTTY
8:25-12:00noon SPEND LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS OF TIME IN THIS BEAUTY OF A ROOM
12:45 pm WHEWHOOOOOO!!!! OUR FIRST SUCCESS!!!!!
DAY TWO and THREE

LOTS AND LOTS OF THIS..... WITH A FEW SUCCESSES IN BETWEEN
FRIDAY: OUR FIRST TRIP OUT AND ABOUT
A mere FIVE false alarm potty trips at Hobby Lobby. A face of panic on the car ride home but shows signs of serious bladder control as she held it until we got home. Yipee!!!!

RESULTS: A semi-potty trained big girl!!!! Stay tuned...

10 comments:

Heather said...

Great job!! You have a lot more patience than me with the potty doll!! I heard about it on Dr. Phil but I just couldn't do it! Maybe that is why potty training was so much faster for you:)

smithfamilymoments said...

Hey, I am right there along with you, and can totally relate. Ava has had her fair share of accidents too, but she is doing pretty good now. I just want to know if you are doing a potty party like you did with hallee complete with a toilet cake. Isn't that what it was. I thought that was so cute. Good luck!

Tara said...

Caymbree you are doing awesome, keep up the good work.

Tristen said...

Ok, I am sending Pyper over. We tried two weeks ago and it didn't go so well - and I gave up. I just couldn't deal with it, she wasn't on board. Way to go Caymbree! She goes to dance at Academy of Dance - it's here in my neighborhood. The lady that teaches it is awesome! Pyper loves it.

Lindsay said...

You are amazing even down to the cute "Potty Prizes" jar...seriously who does that? YOU!!! You are incredible & I just barely caught up on your summer because we were so busy this summer that I left the blogging world for a while! I'm so glad that Troy found a job & am amazed by your strength through it all. It is so scary how many people have and are still going through that!

Kelli said...

Oh, the joys of potty training! I don't think I'll ever miss that one. Love all the pics. Her face says it all!

JLJ said...

You're brave. I'm not ready yet. That is, I'm not ready to p-train #3 yet. Right now changing diapers is just more convenient than cleaning messes and monitoring bathroom duties... he he... duties, get it?

Jenn said...

You're doing good. Stick with it...I hate potty training, but when it's done it's sure nice. (We didn't ever get together? We're lame:)

slap said...

always a happy day!!!

The Lively's said...

Good times! I am so lucky I potty trained Kyle when I did! Cute treat bucket! The treat bucket totally backfired when we did it! Glad it worked for you & good luck & just when you think it's over it will bite u in the butt. ; )

I thought I saw a limo at your house the other day, good for u guys, you deserved it!