Saturday, July 18, 2009

Noteworthy Moments

Caymbree's hair fits in "piggies"!!! It makes her look so old and actually makes me a little sad. And to top it all off it adds an extra six or seven minutes to the morning-get-the-girls-ready routine. Oh well. It's so worth it to see how cute she looks. And Miss Hallee finally got her first visit from the tooth fairy. I think she was just about the only first grader left that hadn't lost a tooth. Considering that as a baby she did not get her first tooth until around 14 months we shouldn't have been surprised.

The tooth was loose for quite a while and I was worried that pulling it was going to be quite traumatic. (She falls right in line with me when it comes to the wimp factor). I guess I was wrong. It was bugging her in school one day so she asked her teacher to pull it out for her. Is that included in Elementary Ed teachers training?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a brave girl. I am so happy she felt comfortable enough to ask her teacher.

Unknown said...

Gee, Caymbree looks like a blond Hope! What a little doll. You’re right, her new look does make her look a little older, but fits her very well.

smithfamilymoments said...

That is too funny that she asked her teacher to pull it out for her. She must really like her!

Adree said...

It's about time little Caymbree!!

Unknown said...

Bailie was 14 months before she got her first tooth. Everyone told me that she would have great healthy teeth..............NOT! She has had 3 teeth pulled and cannot hear the word DENTIST and not burst into tears!! Hope it is different for Hallee.

The Jensen 6 said...

I'm sooooo glad that I decided to hop on your blog tonight because I would have completely forgotten that the tooth fairy needs to leave something under Briggs' pillow tonight! You saved me!