Monday, July 20, 2009

Just another reason I love where I live...

Last week we discovered this little man-made lake at Daybreak about 3 1/2 minutes from our house. It is perfect for our kids and we spent most of Saturday playing on the beach and floating on the water. Caymbree hates the water and I was trying everything to coax her in. Finally after watching me float around on this fishing chair for a while she decided to give it a try. Once she discovered this spot she NEVER got off. Literally. She pretty much declared it hers and that was that.


The water stays shallow for a while and the kids LOVE jumping off this dock.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the lake too, now that it is all finished! It is so fun to take the bikes on the trail around it.

Kelli said...

Looks like fun! Now that the weather has FINALLY warmed up to normal temperatures, water of any kind is the place to be!

Amanda said...

It is so fun to have water so close. I am jealous you have now actually hit 100 degrees we are still lingering around 78 to 83. Our humidity is bad that is something I miss about Utah it is hot but it is dry heat.

Unknown said...

wow, how cool!

394bull said...

I saw that lake the other day. Many homes have driveways in front and boat dock in back, correct? I,m glad it is open to the public.