Monday, July 28, 2008

Thank you, master blogger dude

Ingenious I tell ya. That's what it is. The master blogger dude has come up with a new page element that will not only show you when someone posted last but organize them accordingly. Thus eliminating the wasted minutes (or hours) checking each blog for updates. How great is that. "He" (the master blogger dude) must have sensed the jealous husbands all across the world who seem to feel neglected by the hours of blog reading being done by their spouses. Troy will be amongst the first to say THANK YOU!

And on a side note, if your blog is password protected you will notice that it does not work. It's okay. I understand completely.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are the "MASTER BLOGGER DUDETTE". (sp)

And I am sooooo glad you are!!!

Grandma Susu

Kelli said...

Thanks Jami - I have been wondering how to do that!!

Heather said...

I have noticed everyone seems to have that now but I didn't understand what it meant! Thanks, now I just have to figure out how to put it on my blog!!:)