Thursday, November 8, 2007

Playlist

So I was getting a little tired of hearing the same songs every time I got on my blog so I decided to switch it up a little. Since in my own personal opinion (one that Troy DOES NOT share), it is too early to listen to Christmas music (Now is the time to vote in my poll) I decided to let everyone pick one song that they wanted on our blog. So, here are the results:
Josh Groban - Mom's pick (Just wait till you hear his Christmas album :))
Kenny Chesney - Dad's pick (well, actually he was not home when I did this so I chose it for him)
Gwen Stefani - Hallee's choice
Phantom of the Opera - Hope's choice. Yes, you heard me right. Hope has an obsession with Phantom of the Opera. She watches the movie at least twice a day and has numerous in-depth conversations with her friend Grace about each and every detail in the movie. They even make their own play dates so they can watch it together.

6 comments:

Tara Williams said...

Ha! How funny!! I bought a Christmas CD like 3 weeks ago and have been listening to it all the time. Don't worry Troy...Russ thinks I'm crazy, too. Don't mess with the Hodges' Christmas spirit!!!

Unknown said...

Jamie, I just figured out how to make a comment. I think this is great I am sure glad my grand kids are the best looking and the most talented and the funniest well you know they take after there Grandma. Love Dad

Post-it Notes said...

So funny that Hope likes Phantom of the Opera! Love the new playlist-Krista

Larsen's! said...

hopers, when i get there i will watch phantom of the opera with you

lave MATT

cant wait to see you!!!!!!!

Larsen's! said...

I just bought the Josh Groban christmas cd...can't wait to listen. Our radio station here has already started playing Christmas music straight til after Christmas. I refuse to turn it on til the day after Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

What a fun girl hope must be - never a dull moment.