Saturday, November 3, 2007

I LOVE FALL! So much to do...so little time!
Pick out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch...check
Corn Maze...check
Paint pumpkins...check
Carve pumpkins...check
School carnival...check
Family Halloween party...check
Playing in the leaves courtesy of Grandpa...check
See the witches at Gardner village...check
Trick or Treat street at South Towne Expo, Hee Haw Farms, and Thanksgiving Point festivities...Well, there is always next year!

After the fifth time of getting the girls in and out of their costumes I think I am actually relieved it is all over. And let the holidays begin!

2 comments:

JLJ said...

cute pictures. Your kids are wearing flip flops too!

Brooke said...

Holy cow, you did everything. Way to do everything under the sun, Hodges family! That's what I will strive for next year. All except the corn maze part. I am forever going to avoid corn mazes after being stuck in so many with the YM/YW!