Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just for the record

This post is just for the record. On November 13th, at four and a half months old, Caymbree had her first delicious breakfast of rice cereal and da-da-da-dum....SHE LIKES IT! SHE REALLY LIKES IT! I think I have been starving my poor child as I have been trying to hold off as long as possible for purely selfish reasons (It's just one more thing to add to my daily schedule) but I finally caved in. I planned on her spitting it out and pulling some sort of astonished face but on the first bite she took- she paused and then gave us a huge grin. It was as if to say, "So, that's what you've been holding out on me?" Of course, the camera was nowhere to be found so the video catches up around bite three.

7 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

So cute! I cant believe she is that old already and I have never seen her!! Isnt it funny how some babies love their rice cereal while others hate it... -Krista

JLJ said...

Hope's hair is awesome.

Josie said...

Jami she is such a doll. She has been such a great baby...that video was so cute! I don't remember all those things about when it's okay to give baby certain stuff. You're about to be getting a ton of phone calls!:)

Tara Williams said...

Too cute! I've been holding off giving Isabelle the rice cereal for selfish reasons, too. Oh well...we can't keep them teeny-tiny forever!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, it is really true!!! I have the cutest grandbabies in the world.
all my love, Grandma Susu

Larsen's! said...

James-this was our sunday morning family activity - watching your blog and video. My kids are so excited to be there and see all your and Adree's cute kids. These blogs are great. Keeps us in touch with our family and what we're missing out on. luv, julie

394bull said...

All I can see is hallo's and wings. You home is a heavenly place to be able to grow up in.

the Pride Patrol