Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh what do you do in the summertime???

Of course we had to get in a few more trips to G&G's pond this summer. The kids seriously LOVE that place. The Cousins

I've decided we would have a pretty lame and boring life if it weren't for our fabulous friends who invite us everywhere. We spent an amazing day out on the lake!

Steve showing us his mad skills. I have to admit. If I hadn't seen it in person I probably wouldn't have believed it.

Troy doing his thing. I has been YEARS since either one of us have been skiing. Unfortunately, the day before I had seriously injured my back and had to sit like a lame duck on the boat the entire day.


My kids have never had the opportunity to try anything in the water so we were determined to have them try a little of everything on this trip. HOLY TERRIFIED! It was so funny. Hallee had a little bit of a scary experience on the first go-round and I was sure that was going to be the end of her skiing days. However, a few hours later and a lot of coaxing later she gave it a whirl again. So proud of her!


Not sure she enjoyed surfing with Steve too much. If only you could see her face! After watching Hallee's mishap Hope wanted nothing to do with it. We finally had to force her in (knowing that she would love it once she got up). She wasn't very happy with us at first.


Are we having fun yet?


See...told ya. All smiles once she made it up! She wanted to do it multiple times after that!








1 comment:

Tara said...

That picture of hope after she got up is awesome! Only because 2 minutes earlier she was not smiling!!