Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bear Lake Round 2

We couldn't let summer come to an end without one last trip to Bear Lake. This time with invited my family to tag along.

I'm not sure why we always feel the need for photo opps up there but that view just can't be beat.



So just how many kiddos can you fit in the front of a boat??? Apparently 10!

While on the boat my brother stopped in the middle of the lake and jumped out. He then told the kids he would pay the first one of them to jump out $1.00. They all looked at him like he was crazy. Finally, with a little encouragment Hallee jumped! (Picture taken on the second time around with dad) Troy and I were shocked! I think she was a little shocked herself! She must have really wanted that dollar!


*Cute cousin moments*

Adi and Hope

Bridger and Caymbree

Caymbree, Kate, and Bridger

Caymbree and Kenzie


And Hope just wouldn't be Hope without a funny moment like this. Seriously. She cracks me up!



3 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We have got to go there someday, it seems like everyone loves that place:)

smithfamilymoments said...

Jamie those picts. are so cute. Will you please e-mail me the one with the kids in the boat and on the tube. Oh they are all cute kids aren't they!Thanks for the invite, we had a ball!

394bull said...

It was a wonderful time. Thank you for the invite as well.