Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wishes


Found this note hanging on the refrigerator. Not sure what it meant exactly. Found out Hope and Hallee were just getting a head start on their Christmas list.
Puppy 1 and puppy 2
Apparently, they BOTH want a puppy. (Sorry, girls. Keep dreaming).
Live in St. George
Hope obviously enjoyed our recent vacation there a little too much
Lots of DSi games
Hallee's request
Dsi with Mario Bro's
Yep. Now Hope think she needs one too. Santa better start saving now.
Well girls, as long as we are dreaming... I would like a "date fund". An account with an abundance of money and a babysitter at the ready so that Troy and I could go on a weekly date. Um, an
i-phone would be great. Couches and a tv for the basement, flowers for the yard, a little landscaping and a tropical vacation. I know, I know. But, girls can dream can't they?
So what's on your "dream" list today?

1 comment:

Heather said...

They are smart to start now so that Santa can start saving!!:) Wouldn't it be nice if all we had to do was write a list!! I think the "date fund" sounds good to me:)